Monday, September 13, 2010

Retro Bride



When I saw this simple ivory frock on Asos website the other day while browsing the dresses, I couldn’t help but think what a cool and fun wedding dress it would be.  Even though my wedding has been over since last February, I am still obsessed with everything wedding.  I picked up the new issue of Martha Stewart Weddings yesterday and read the whole thing in like an hour…

Anyway, since the dress is so basic, I pulled together a look drawing my inspiration from the dress.  The ensemble is so 60’s mod – very “Twiggy” or “Bardotesque”. 

This look would be perfect for a Palm Springs, Vegas or City Hall wedding.  Ugh…someone needs to steal this round up and rock it on their wedding day pronto!  I am obsessed.   

The best part of it all?  The dress is only $100!!  

A good lesson I learned after my wedding is: spending less on the dress and more on the shoes/accessories.  This makes much more sense because you will wear all the other pieces again!  However, I think I would definitely do a repeat appearance in this dress.




XOXO,

Sorellina

No comments:

Post a Comment