Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mad about Mad Men




Ok, I have to admit that I have not been an avid follower of the hit AMC show, Mad Men, but I am ever so intrigued by the premise of the show and of course - the fashion (see below for my Mad Men inspired look)!  This show reeks of sex appeal due to the actors on it - January Jones, John Hamm and Christina Hendricks to name a few. The show is set in 1960's Manhattan during the crazy, provocative and fast paced world of advertising.  I only caught a few episodes of the first season, but plan to watch season four in full!  Cant wait for July 25th!!





My look inspired by Mad Men

1. Enid Dress  2. YSL lipstick  3. Plaid decanter  4. Cocktail ring  5. Brian Atwood pump  6. Bag                 7. Shades  8. Cigarettes  9. Campari  10. Necklace


XOXO,

Sorellina

5 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by this show too... because it's gotten an amazing amount of attention and acclaim, but the few times I tried to watch it, I found it rather BORING! I guess it's one of those shows that you needed to watch from the beginning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never watched this show but this post make me curious!

    xo,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not seen the show but John Hamm is reason enough to rent the past seasons on DVD. He is so GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love the style that was from years ago? Such class and sophistication... LUV it!!

    ReplyDelete