Lately I have been lusting over a few things that include: anything in a shocking pink hue, anything striped (mostly black and white), anything art deco inspired, anything sequined, anything that has a painted fabric look, anything ballerina inspired - and of course - bows, bows and more bows!
1. How much do you love this Rachel Roy jacket? I am totally in love with the painterly print on the fabric.
2. I have to confess that I actually own this book, but don't own the the version with this limited edition box cover. How beautiful is the mint green color with the gold lettering?
3. This ring is so unique and screams art deco. Want, want, want!
4. My sister discovered this jacket during a trip to Anthropologie last weekend. It looks sooo expensive to me, but its only $98!! I would pair this with jeans or a silk pink dress. Just gorg!
5. These chairs are so 1960's glam. I imagine a woman with a perfectly coiffed beehive applying false eyelashes sitting in this chair at her vanity. So chic!
6. I feel like a black bow tie is the perfect fall staple. I am going to pick one up ASAP! I would wear this with a chambray shirt buttoned up all the way and paired with a sequined skirt and a blazer.
7. These sequined shoes are just fabulous...need I say more. They would be great with ankle length skinny jeans and a chunky merino sweater. LOVE.
8. I have been lusting over these crystal pink Chanel glasses for like a year now. I have perfect eyesight, so justifying the purchase is tough, but maybe I can find a knock off pair one of these days. I am still searching...
What have you been lusting over lately???