Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wrap it up!

As the holiday season draws near, all I can think about how I am going to wrap the gifts - that I have yet to purchase.  Of course finding the perfect present is important, but the way it is wrapped is just as critical.  Each year the competition is fierce since my sister always makes all of her packages look absolutely perfect!  This is not abnormal for her in all aspects of life...(I love her :).  Here are a few shots I plan to draw inspiration from for my wrapping frenzy.  I love the unexpected holiday colors like the deep emeralds, golden yellows, minty blues - (not your typical green and red) and the different textures and metallics.  Stay tuned for the final product!

{Images c/o Rue magazine}


XOXO,

Sorellina

1 comment:

  1. i love this! you see so much red, white and green (and don't get me wrong, i do like those colors) this time of year that i get quite sick of it! love the idea of using more golds and minty blues.

    www.urbanbydesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete