Tuesday, December 14, 2010

8 Perfect Party Dresses



Although I have no idea what we are doing on New Years eve this year, I have begun to search for the perfect frock for the occasion to be.  I always look for something festive, flirty and fun to ring in the new year!  I have pulled together what I think would be perfect for your fancy fete.  How much would you love to see all of these in one room at the same time?  Just so gorg!  My front runner: The pink ruffled number.  Which would you choose?

{Left to right, top to bottom}

{Red dress c/o Zara}




XOXO,

Sorellina

5 comments:

  1. I love all of these and it would be really hard to choose but I like the pink and the sequin ones the most!

    xo,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Goddess; 2) Tulle Tours; 3) High Caliber (I LOVE the colors but I wish it wasn't guns! They give me the willies)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Your Style...Did someone say great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the green one & the sequined one! Can you do a post on fab NYE shoes?

    As always, great to see you last weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green one has my vote!! Absolutely love the color.

    ReplyDelete