Monday, February 21, 2011

Wardrobe styling obsession :: Totokaelo

While Kristen enjoys a little spring break, I'll share what's on my mind lately! - Laura

Whenever I'm lacking sartorial ideas, I click over to Seattle-based boutique Totokaelo. This site reads like the online closet of my dreams, with extensive imagery that acts as a styling tutorial. The accompanying images for each item convey how to wear it several different ways. Some of my favorite lines (which happen to be relatively affordable!) include these very spring-like Lauren Manoogian painted leather bangles, and graphic print tops by UZI. A sampling of my wish list appears below.



Every piece seems to work together, and each item feels special, elegant, slightly edgy, and well-made. But my favorite feature of the site is the Shop by Look section - a treasure trove of inspiration. With a designer lineup that includes Chloe, Maison Martin Margiela, A.P.C., Rachel Comey, and Mociun, Totokaelo makes it easy to imagine a versatile wardrobe consisting of just a few well-curated, quality pieces.


All images via Totokaelo. Layouts by NEAPOLITAN.

1 comment: