Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Luscious Leathers

images c/o Zimbio
I almost fell over when my sister sent me this photo of Kate Bosworth outside the Fall 2011 Burberry Prorsum show at London Fashion Week.  She always kills it with her styling, but this one stole the show!  She looks amazing is every way from her straight platinum locks, to the studded beige leather skirt, to the leather quilted booties on her feet!  However, I can't help but wonder what it would feel like to sit in that skirt...hmmm.  Regardless,  I'm dying to get my hands on something similar!


Want the look???




1.  Theory Lana washed leather jacket
2.  Alice and Olivia tulip leather skirt
3.  Tory Burch logo leather clutch
4.  Zara diamond leather belt
5.  Sandro virage leather biker jacket
6.  Ann Taylor canvas leather strappy platform sandal
7.  Kate Spade gold coast shimmer Maryanne
8.  Topshop premium camel leather pencil skirt
9.  Madewell leather sandstorm boot


XOXO,

Sorellina

1 comment:

  1. These are the best picks for that look, which I love! Kate is always styled so perfectly. I think I need every single item above!

    ReplyDelete