Monday, March 7, 2011

Hey, Pretty Outfits



Happy Monday everyone!  Thought I would start off your week with some pretty ensembles by the French label, Sessun.  I had never heard of the brand before, but discovered it while browsing images on Pinterest yesterday.  The collection is ultra girly and feminine with lots of floral prints and tailored ruffly pieces.  Since you cannot purchase these duds in the US, I'm hoping to find a similar floral blazer elsewhere.  While I love the floral shorts, I am not sure how this would work on my figure.  I saw some similar ones at Target over the weekend but they were pretty short.  I think what makes a floral printed short work is a longer length - it adds a bit more sophistication.  Also loving the model's bright lipstick and the adorable strappy sandals.  Ah, the French can never go wrong when it comes to fashion...  Très chic!

XOXO,

Sorellina

1 comment:

  1. I love your blogs - keep them coming! :)

    ReplyDelete