Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tech Chic


Currently I have a basic black, nylon laptop case that is terribly boring.  When I go "off-site" to blog, I'm embarrassed to carry it into the cutsie coffee shops I frequent.  I desperately need something fun, yet functional.  I'm thrilled designers are now offering super chic laptop, ipad and iphone cases and covers. Trying to choose one of the below...I'm leaning towards the pretty blush colored metallic-y one (top left), but it doesn't have handles, so my next choice would be the Marc one...hmmm.

Which would you pick? 



1. Remi and Reid pink and metallic laptop case 
2. Black patent leather laptop case
3. Printed DVF laptop case 
4. Jimmy Choo snakeskin laptop case
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs computer bag
6. Kate Spade laptop case

3 comments:

  1. If you have the time, you'd be surprised at the quality and style of some laptop cases on Etsy. Side note: you have such a talent for design! Your new house deco blew me away, love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would pick 1 or 5 too! I need a cute bag as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black & white striped Kate Spade! I don't have a laptop, but I'm currently looking for a cute case for my iPad as well :-)

    ReplyDelete