Monday, January 2, 2012

I See London, I See France...


JP and I are taking a trip to the London and Paris!  I'm so excited I can barely stand it!  I've been doing quite a bit of research on the two cities, but seem to have found more information on Paris vs. London.  I need the blogging community to help a gal out and give me some good recommendations on restaurants, shops, galleries etc to visit while in London.

Here are a few places I'm dying to visit while in Paris...please send more suggestions!



Hotel Thoumieux, Claus Paris, Derriere Resto, L'Hotel Restaurant, Repetto Paris,

{Paris & London map}


6 comments:

  1. You have to shop at Merci in Paris:

    http://decor8blog.com/2010/08/10/merci-gorgeous-shop-in-paris/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davidlebovitz.com

    I have been following this cookbook author for years, an american in paris, his musings on paris should be some fun for you to read. How exciting for you and hubby!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Taschens London book is awesome and would give you some amazing ideas. Plus, its makes a fab coffee table book. Happy travels!
    http://www.amazon.com/Taschens-London-Christine-Samuelian/dp/3836511185

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Rodin museum in Paris! Not sure if it has a technical name or not.

    Oh, another note....don't try to walk up the Eiffel Tower after a bottle of wine :)

    Have fun Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.davidlebovitz.com/category/dining-travel/france/

    sorry this is the link i meant to send you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Travel in London, travel in Paris, you can view the latest fashion style Black Leather Hobo Handbags or some really top quality Women's leather tote handbags at cwmalls, because there are the paradise of fashion!

    ReplyDelete