Okay, so I know I am not the first person to come up with a blog post such as this one, but everytime I see one similar, I am instantly delighted. What is more fun than getting to view the contents of someones most secret and prized possession? It is a true depiction of who a person is and what their day-to-day life is like. Last year, my sister Laura, did a post on her blog showcasing the contents of her bag and explained the inspiration behind her post was the Kate Spade book, Contents. The book, a limited edition, no longer in print and signed by Kate Spade herself makes it a real treasure. Inside features the handbag contents of ballet dancers, women in high power jobs, and moms (like my sister). Below, I share with you the contents of my bag.....
1. Vintage Gucci wallet (given to me by my mother-in-law :)
2. I-phone 3GS and my pearl and crystal bling cover (love)
3. Zeno Hot Spot. I seriously swear by this thing! It gets rid of blemishes with gentle heat.
4. Peter Thomas Roth suncreen - the best suncreen on the planet! It super dry and stays on all day.
5. Business card case
6. Ray Ban aviators
7. Moleskine little notebook - for random thoughts and ideas
8. OPI nail polish for touch-ups in "A Good Man-Darin is Hard To Find".
9. NARS cream blush stick in "Orgasm" - go from dead to gorg in seconds with this baby pink cheek splash
10. Apple raspberry fruity flakes from Trader Joes - always need a little snack on hand or I get cranky :)
11. Olympus camera - I am constantly seeing things that inspire me so having this on hand is key
12. USB flash drive
13. Lip brush - use this to apply lipstick like the pros
14. NARS lipstick in "Love Devotion"