Monday, October 25, 2010

...A Few More Wishes

Hello once again, it's Sorellina's older sis, Laura. After Kristen posted her Christmas list, I had to laugh because I've also been keeping a running list of "wishes" for the past few months. (We're even longing for the same necklace - see #4). She and I thought it would be fun to peruse my list...

1) Loeffler Randall taupe rain boots 2) Modcloth hooded coat 3) Gold sequin beret (a bit of sparkle to peek out from under the hood!) 4) House of Harlow necklace 5) "very" letterpress notecards by Suitor 6) Jay-Z Decoded (my husband is the truer Jay-Z fan - but the cover of his book, which features an Andy Warhol image, is gorgeous!) 7) Wisteria bench (I actually want a pair of these and want to reupholster the seats in two complementary colors, as shown here) 8) Back issues of Lonny magazine - did you know you can order printed copies? I own one issue already and it's practically a book; totally worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment