Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011!


 I CANNOT believe 2011 is already here!  Twenty-ten went by way to fast for me and I feel as though I didn't really accomplish as many things as I would have liked.  Here's to hoping 2011 will be the year I achieve all goals/resolutions I make at the beginning.  Topping my list this year?  Yes, it sounds cliche, but  - get in shape, take ballet lessons, eat less sugar (this one is going to be close to impossible), send more "just because" notes to people I love, take vitamins and procrastinate less.  We will see what happens...Tell me your resolutions for 2011.  I need more ideas.

Cheers!!

Sorellina

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated New Year! I found your beautiful blog through Camille Styles and love it! I too am looking to start a ballet class this month- fun! Cheers to 2011

    ReplyDelete