Monday, January 3, 2011

Judge A Book


Last week I posted about my favorite Christmas gift from my Sorella {here}, but I couldn't resist throwing up a quick post about another cherished gift I received from my sorella (sister)-in-law, Kate.  I have been trying to collect coffee table books over the last year so that eventually I can fill a wall of shelves with beautiful reads.  Gucci by Gucci was the perfect addition to my growing collection.  Gracing the pages are iconic photos of Hollywood actresses from the 50's, 60's and 70's sporting Gucci, and the brand's most memorable ad campaigns from over the years.  Of course, this book wouldn't be complete without a little history about where it all began - Florence, Italy back in 1921 by Guccio Gucci - yes, you read that name right!   


Thanks to my lovely sis-in-law for this amazing find!


XOXO,

Sorellina

No comments:

Post a Comment