Friday, February 11, 2011

Life's a Beach


{image found on Pinterest by way of Peonies and Polaroids}
Getting SUPER excited for my up coming anniversary trip!  One week from tomorrow JP and I will be laying on the beach sipping fruity drinks and soaking up the rays (with sunscreen on, of course) - pure bliss! 


I plan to spend a portion of the weekend searching for a swim suit...any suggestions?


Also, wanted to share a few fun links from the week:

1.  Kelly Wearstler is coming out with a clothing and Jewelry line - O.M.G!!
2.  Check out my guest post today on Camille Styles where I used Marni 2011 Resort Collection for color inspiration for a soiree.
3.  Anthropologie's wedding line {BHLDN} launches Monday!  Check out the sneak peak from here and here.  Looks absolutely gorgeous!




XOXO,

Sorellina

No comments:

Post a Comment