Monday, March 28, 2011

I Simply Remember My Favorite Things...


Today is one of those days...its rainy, dark and cold - eww.  Subsequently, I found it necessary to focus on a few things that are currently making me happy.  Number 1 (above) - a little pot of Needlework solid perfume in Amber Absolute.  This scent is subtle and sexy - I would describe it as "sophisticated hippie".  I also love the old school aspect of it and that you are only to apply it to your pulse points :)


Number 2 - this gorgeous, vintage looking Art Deco inspired glass pendant necklace.  I picked this up over the weekend at Anthropologie.  It was the only one left amongst piles of sale items.  I love finding little gems in a pile of crap.  It is so rewarding. 


Number 3 - a trio of bud vases I purchased at Ikea this weekend.  I can't wait to get some little fresh flowers to put in them.  Also pictured, My KW coffee table book that I paged through on Saturday over a delicious latte (haven't looked at it for awhile).  Always a sure thing for getting color inspiration and to put a smile on your face!

What is currently making you happy?



1 comment:

  1. Those vases are too cute!!
    and that necklace is pretty awesome too!!

    I painted my fingernails a neon pink over the weekend knowing it was going to be rainy and cold. The color just acts as my bright sunshine and I get all excited about warmer, sunny weather up ahead!

    ReplyDelete