Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lover The Label


A Dance For One. from LOVER® on Vimeo.
>.

Dying over this little video c/o Lover, the crazy lovely Australian label.  What a creative way to show a collection!  I love the ballerina vibe - recalling one of my New Year's resolutions for this year - take ballet lessons!  Yeah, hasn't happened yet.  But now I am motivated again!   I've been lusty over this brand for a few years now and I believe they even sell some pieces on Net-A-Porter as of this year!  Check it out!

{Lover SS 2011 Collection}


PS - Erin Fetherston is another designer who creates short films to feature her collections.  Love this one :)


1 comment:

  1. I have really been loving the new takes on the floor length skirt! Ahhh I think between all my moving I've lost quite a few. Anywhooos have you seen the Rachel Roy film? Here is the url: hopefully you can just copy & paste. http://vimeo.com/20059292
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete