Monday, May 16, 2011

Get Shorty



These days I have been all about comfort when it comes to getting dressed in the morning.  Sure, I want to be stylish, but I tend to feel the most confident about my ensemble when its super comfy.  Although Atlanta has been unseasonably cold the past couple days, I know that is going to change fast!  I need pieces that will keep me cool, but are versatile and feminine.  That's why I've invested in numerous pairs of silky, flowy shorts.  They look great on long (and short) legs like mine, with flats or heels.  They have the ability to be dressed up for a night out, or dressed down for a day at the beach.  The best part about shorts?  You can keep them out all year round and pair them with tights and boots during the cold weather months.  Definitely a smart buy!

Where do I buy??

{left to right: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8}
top image via

No comments:

Post a Comment