Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer Wedding Looks



I recently had a friend come to me asking for help to find her a dress for a late summer wedding.  Sometimes the end of summer is a tricky time to find the right look.  You don't want to look too summery, but you also don't want to read too fall-ish.  I have a wedding to attend in mid September.   I think any of the above looks would be perfect. All have a little something dark, colorful and unique. I am most loving the first and fourth looks.  What is your idea of the perfect late summer ensemble??

NECKLACES: Stone bib necklace, Rectangle link necklace, , Greek key bangle, Brook & Lyn rope necklace, Madewell fall festival necklace,

DRESSES: Printed stretch silk dress, Butterscotch latte dress, Alice and Olivia one shoulder dress, Celedon Ceramics dress, Elegant motion dress

SHOES: Loeffler Randall criss-cross stiletto, House of Harlow 1960 purple peep toe, Gold ballet flat t-strap, , Loeffler Randall quinn mesh stiletto, Asos black bankrupt shoe


4 comments:

  1. I'm a pretty big fan of the first outfit! That dress's flowiness and colors are just brilliant! The neon sandals just give it that edge! I'd rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the looks you came up with... I typically like to have at least 3 picked out and then decide morning of depending on my mood... today's mood and because the heat index is 105 today, I'd go with the 5th. lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are all fab but I really love the second dress. The color says fall but with the fabric and since it's short I definitely think it would be perfect for a late summer wedding or party. Especially if you add some peep-toe shoes with it as in your picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Alice + Olivia dress - perfect for sweltering weather!

    ReplyDelete