Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Favs From Lonny's January/February Issue




COLOR BLOCKING
So modern and fresh!  Loving this artsy trend.



LASER CUT
I did a similar post about this here.



INSPIRATION BOARD
\
I have to admit I am not typically a fan of Lilly P., but getting to see a glimpse from the inside of their workplace makes me intrigued.  I love this inspiration board featured above.  I bet it is so colorful in their office!  How fun?!



THIS CLOSET FULL OF GORGEOUS SHOES
I mean...wouldn't you die if you had this space to archive all of your precious belongings?


What were your favorite features in this issue?



XOXO,

Sorellina


1 comment:

  1. My absolute favorite thing was the family room in the Lucky's Marlein Rentmeester's house, designed by Hillary Thomas:
    http://pinterest.com/pin/2880527/

    ReplyDelete